Monday, February 6, 2012

TOPSHOP goodness!

Although I wouldn't consider the Topshop make up line as one of my favourites, I think they have some exciting products, particularly in terms of their very trend driven colour range. Here's a few stand outs...




Nail varnish in Dead Ringer and Crackle Topcoat in Frosty

The Topshop nail polish are pretty awesome, they are brilliant to work with, apply evenly and just one coat is enough (although I do two coats for extra shine). They dry on the nail quickly and the colour range is fabulous. 
I love the bright and glossy finish to Dead Ringer, it's a perfect pick me up for this dull February. As for the Crackle Topcoat, I think I have mentioned before, I am not a huge fan of that finish personally, but for those that do like it, this one is a winner. 
The finish is sparkly and iridescent but also matte. My only flaw with these polishes is that they aren't amazingly chip proof and it only takes a day or so for scuffing and chipping to appear. Having said that, if you like painting your nails regularly then this isn't a problem. 
Available in Topshops stores, £6.


Crayon's in Sunshower (gold) and Ramble (brown)

These are great products. Gorgeously pigmented and shimmery they make for a perfect base for eyeshadows to add extra depth and intensity, or they look great on their own for a quick and easy eyeshadow fix. Products like these are great for a summery glowing look or for really building up a smokey eye when used as a base. I love these two colours, both pretty and shimmery to make the eyes stand out. They are so soft that it is simple to run all over the lid and under the eye too, they are also wonderfully smudgy so you can blend with fingers or a brush to get your desired finished. At £7.50 each these are great value.

Click to have a look at Topshop Make-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment