Monday, February 20, 2012

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser


A firm product of the moment has got to be the Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser from NARS. It is the perfect boost for skin both in terms of colour and of luminosity. The product is due to launch in Spring 2012 and I'm sure it will be flying off the shelves because it is just divine! 

I've been using it in place of foundation recently, which is something I tend to do anyway when my skin is in good shape or I don't want a full on make-up look, and I am so loving its finish.  It has a pretty lightweight formula and blends nicely into the skin, leaving it feeling rejuvinated and hydrated and giving a gorgeous, healthy glow in terms of appearance. For me it has just the right amount of colour - a small amount of coverage, but I think its main focus is to get skin looking radiant, hydrated and bright, whilst the colour keeps the skin even and prevents dullness.
The amazing thing about this tinted moisturiser is that it comes in a mighty nine shades which means, unlike other tints that come in only a few colours, there is such a great variety to chose from and you can therefore get the best colour tone for your skin and adding to the finished result looking natural. The colour I have been using is 'St Moritz' - one of the medium shades. 

Although I haven't been using it for 4 weeks, it claims to reduce appearance of pigmentation and dark spots in this time, which sounds promising considering my initial love for this product, and the effectiveness it has already delivered. I will get back to you on that one, but if it does deliver this too, then it will be a 'holy grail' product. It is also SPF 30 which is a huge bonus, keeping the skin well protected from the sun, and although the sun is always about, this will be a great product for those natural and dewy summer looks. As well as this it has anti-ageing elements, so the product is simultaneously make-up and skincare with its collagen boosting, soothing and anti-ageing benefits.

See it on the counters soon, I'm excited... can you tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment