Saturday, February 4, 2012

A new hairstyle for me???!!!!!

It´s a Saturday night, after a nice Friday and Saturday... You know, one of those when you feel that life is good and you are so blessed with everything... And just at those times (just as the opposite times), you have this urgent need of changing something about yourself, trying new things. For me, it will in 98% of cases me my hair: style and colour.  What I like about this change is that it is this perfect spontaneous change which is safe, constructive, at the same time a difference 'easy to notice'.
While I am trying to google styles and trying out some o these horrible 'try-on a hairstyle online' programmes, I thought I should share with you and ask for your opinion. What should I do with my hair. Here I post some of the options I am inclined to. What you think?

Hmm... Love everything about this hair, but a bit unsure about that dramatic black colour... Hmm...

I also like this style, especially that I need to cut my hair (for quality improvement). But it seems this one is demanding timewise... And it probably looks better on highlighted hair.

Oooohhh.. Was I just that bold, I´ll just straightly go to a drop in hairdresser and get this colour and hairstyle. I am just unsure if I AM that bold?

This one is safe, and I think I had something like that when I was 14. But it´s a bit cliche now, or?

I have been considering ginger hair for a while now? This colour really looks natural, doesnt it? With my usual length of hair it won't be really a dramatic change, will it?

I likeeeeee this one really,
But then again so many options, too much choice! Takes forever to decide, and once you finally decide, you get yet another option:))

:*
Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment