Sunday, January 8, 2012

Anastasia Beverly Hills 'All Eye Want Palette'



So you may have noticed that we have been on a bit of an Anastasia roll recently, and I don't think it's going to stop rolling any time soon! Since last weeks Anastasia video was primarily based on the utterly amazing brow products, I thought I would give a close up look of the 'All Eye Want Palette' which only got a little mention in the video, but is also an absolutely brilliant addition to the much loved Anastasia brand! 



In the compact set you are presented with 9 eyeshadow shades which are just such gorgeous and pretty colours, each and every one of them I would wear regularly and I love how they all complement each other with their warm and purpley tones. I have to say that these are some of the most well pigmented and easy to work with colours that I have come across in a while, they blend so effortlessly. Pretty much any combination can be used to pull off a beautiful look for day or night.


 As well as the shadows in the pretty set there is a mascara, which is quite natural and nothing much to write home about but does manages to create definition and volume after a couple of coats. Alongside the mascara is an excellent brow gel which effectively holds brow hairs in place for as long as required. 
Lastly, there is double ended brush for application and blending, to be honest it would not be my brush of choice but as a part of the set it does the job completely. 

All in all I have a lot of love for this set, especially the shadows. 
Really looking forward to it's arrival in the U.K on 16th January at CultBeauty 
The set is $32 in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment