Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When Nevo is back from Moscow

Today Nevo is back from Moscow. A day I have been looking forward to for a week (ever since he left to there):)
Since he was away on his Bday so I tried my best to make a nice dinner, cake and gifts for the man of my life, all the package for a proper b-day celebration for 2.

Dinner. You don´t see the food, coz it wasn´t made by me:)) But I arranged the table and candles.

The famous cake which I made with a good help of fine people! Not that it was difficult, but I have never been blessed with great baking skills. So this was a big personal victory for me:)) And i made it all (more or less) by myself! I loved those cute-bottle-candles. Those add some chic to my otherwise half-good-looking cake. But it tasted great! To the right are the after-gifts:)

Candles and lights are very important part of winter celebration.

Nevo liked everything and that´s most important.

And finally I got gifts as well! Proper gifts one get from Moscow (just like good old days:) candies, Armenian water, beauty products and sunflower seeds. Yuhuu! Partyyyyy!!!

This was my day today! Have a good night:)

:*
Mu & Lilo

No comments:

Post a Comment