Sunday, December 4, 2011

Clothes Show Live...


Yesterday I went to The Clothes Show Live, to those of you who have never been 'Why the hell not?' and to those of you who have you will know that its unlike any other fashion show. It runs for five whole days every December and is the perfect place for finding fashion must haves and bargain beauty essentials! I picked my self up some amazing products from the likes of Models Own, Barry M, Rimmel London, Glossy Box, as well as boutique brands and some vintage finds! As for the fashion show it is so unique and mixes dance so is very unique and very fun, and if you go for platinum tickets like I did you might just get front row seats! My ultimate favourite piece from the show was the sparkly thigh high boots (pictured above). As well as the fashion show there are also smaller catwalks around the venue and performances from various artists, this year it was Parade and Kymberly Wyatt who also happened happened to walk right past me! Overall I would reccomend any fashion lover should go to Clothes Show Live it is any fashion lovers dream!

All images belong to me, please ask my permission before using elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment