Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Novembers Glossy Box...


I know some of you have been on the Glossy Box band wagon for some time now but I have only just signed up and I am asking myself why I did not join earlier! I purchased my first box last week from the Clothes Show Live where Glossy Box were exhibiting a stall. They were holding a special offer where you get not one but two boxes for £10 so I snapped this offer up straight away as I had been thinking of trying Glossy Box for a while and I am so glad I have! It was exactly as I expected and beautifully packaged! And the boxes themselves are lovely, I'm now using my empty box to store all my make-up. I already can't wait to receive my next box!

I would recommend Glossy Box to any beauty lover! If you would like to sign up and would like 50% off your first box leave a comment on this post with your email address and I will reply to you with a special 50% off code. The code expires on 31/12/11 so get it before then!

So here is what I received in my box and what I thought of the products.

ARBONNE FC5 Cooling Foot Crème. RRP £19.00 Full Size

I really enjoyed using this product, it was non greasy and dried quickly after applying, my tired feet felt instantly refreshed and revived and after a couple of uses my feet felt noticeably softer. The only downside to this product was the scent which I didn't really like. Overall I would purchase this product again.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Seal Bath Salts RRP £5.90 Full Size

I was a little disappointed with this product and it wasn't at all what I expected. First of all the fragrance of the product was very dull and natural smelling I would have preferred a stronger smelling product, and secondly I felt that the product didn't make much of a difference to my bath. I would not purchase this product again.

Illamasqua Freak Eau De Parfum RRP £59.00 Full Size

This fragrance was nice smelling and the packaging was beautiful however I found the fragrance a little overpowering and it just wasn't me. I would not purchase this product again.

MONU Skin Perfector RRP £16.25 Full Size

At first I  didn't think much of this product, however after using it I was quite surprised! It smells pleasant, and has a lovely texture. The product dried quickly and after just one use my skin felt much softer and smoother. After using for a few days my skin feels great and looks smoother. I would definitely purchase this product again.

Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps RRP £6.65

I was so happy when I saw these in my box! I have used Nail Rock nail wraps in the past and I love them! They are easy to apply and look great on and give that professional finish! Perfect if you have short nails that wont grow like mine! I would definitely purchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment