Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Illamasqua "Freak" Party Outfits.

Lets start with Nic's outfit.
Her dress is the Victory dress from Bolongero Trevor It was bought from Catfish in Norwich


The bag is the Rossum from Anya Hindmarch which we got from www.designerhandbaghire.com
Hiring a designer bag is a great way to compliment an outfit without having to go to the huge expense of actually buying it.  I can't wait to get one of the Chanel bags! 
The guys at Designer Handbag Hire have offered a 20% discount on first bag hire with the code PIXIWOO

The Jewellery is from Butler and Wilson

Nic lipstick was Rebel from MAC

Eyeshadows were Make-up Forever 19 Aqua Cream and 92 Eyeshadow


Shoes are Vivienne Westwood Skyscrapers


My outfit was based on a 1920s flapper type thing. In the back of my mind was this....
...the first Dior campaign that Galliano was involved in, from A/W 1997.

The make-up and hair were inspired by the Dior A/W 2009 show (Pat McGrath). Here is a tutorial of the look (it's an oldie so I apologise for the quality)


My dress is the Novella from Ghost

My bag is the Clove from Jimmy Choo, again this is from www.designerhandbaghire.com
I love how ornate handle is and the satin finish matched my dress.
My earrings are from Vivienne Westwood
Both Nic and I will do make-up tutorials for our looks. Nic has promised to film her look tomorrow.

Sam. x

No comments:

Post a Comment