Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect Mascara

 

You may have noticed that we have been loving this mascara from Bourjois, and indeed Bourjois in general, and I have been using it non-stop recently. I've had the mascara for sometime but hadn't picked it up and tried it because I was in the midst of a love affair with the Illamasqua 'Masquara' (which is still much loved - this one is totally different) I was uncertain about the 360 degree rotating-wand selling point. When I picked up the mascara and tried it on I was more than pleasantly surprised. Granted, getting the hang of the rotating wand can be a little tricky the first couple of times it is used but once you have mastered the 2 steps of application this mascara performs wonderfully. First the brush is turned anti-clockwise to coat the upper lashes and then after you change the setting to clockwise to do the bottom ones, what I was amazed at was how fast it is to achieve brilliant results and how easy it was to get them, you literally have to hold the mascara to the lashes moving from route to tip gently and it does it for you. Within moments the lashes are fully coated and you can build up the mascara if you like the more dramatic look. Here are the results...





Here the mascara is just applied to the top lashes, the right eye having an extra coat to show a more dramatic appearance. It is a complete pleasure to use, and satisfies almost immediately because it creates such an even finish and lots of volume because the brush is designed to wrap itself round the lashes and coat them perfectly. The finished look, I think, does give the false lash effect that Bourjois claims it to have. It went straight into the make-up bag and people noticed the difference in my lashes, I don't think you can go wrong with this one. 

...and here are the results on my eye.

This is a really innovative product and quite reasonable in price also at £10, I've been using it almost daily for quite sometime and their is still mascara in the tube so definitely worth this investment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment