Thursday, September 23, 2010

My fantastic 30th Birthday Presents.....I'm a very lucky girl

Ian really spoilt me with an amazing birthday party.


A trip to Rome, which is still to come on October 8th!


              
                       My gorgeous little puppy, that i love so so much Tilly.


A Picnic Hamper because I have always wanted one. 

             

   A Vivienne Westwood Bracelet.            
Just in case that wasn't enough i also got presents from my friends and family 

Earings from my friend Bex to match my necklace

A picture from my Mummy .
A pandora Bracelet from some of the girls I used to work with at MAC.
Links of London Bracelet from Dom and Caroline.


DVD's and books from Sam.


Armani code perfume from Jim and Tanya.


And I got so much more........ Thank you so much to everyone for your fantastic gifts and thank you Ian for being the best boyfriend in the world, organising a party for me and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment