Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chanel - Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss

Available from 1st October 2010
Chanel - Pure Shine Intense Colour Long Wear Lip Gloss - £22.50
These glosses come in 9 shades of which I have 7 (shown below).

In the past month I have been swapping between Insolence and Imaginaire because I can never get enough of pink gloss.
These glosses feel absolutely lovely on the lips and because they are Chanel the packaging is typically simple and stylish.
They come in a weighty opaque black square glass tube with a unusual 'V' shaped wand which makes application easy and somehow luxurious.
I wanted to keep applying it but there was no need because the product itself is very long wearing.
Totally recommend.


Note: I was wearing Imaginaire in the Waterproof Mascara video.
Posted by Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment