Friday, March 9, 2012

Redken Extreme CAT

Apparently my hair is really dry and my hairdresser seems to think it was mainly due to a lack of protein in my hair.
 This she says, can be caused by a number of factors including diet, and the fact that I have my hair highlighted.
She recommended a product made by Redken which helps to restore the Protein in your hair.

Now for the science....
It includes fortifying ingredients which help give protective shine, structural repair and the proteins penetrate deep into the hair giving internal strength.
The natural lipids help resurface the hair making the cuticles smooth and shiny.



Its so easy to use this product.
After shampooing your hair towel dry to get most of the moisture out and then spritz all over the hair.
 Gently comb through the hair with a wide toothed comb and leave for 3-5 minutes and then rinse out.
Finish with your normal conditioner.
 If im short of time I will spray some into my conditioner in my hand and massage it in together and then rinse.


After I blow dried my hair it was super soft and really glossy. It never really looks glossy being blonde and normally dry but I could instantly feel the difference and a few people commented on how soft and full my hair looked.
 

This product can be used up to three times a week or just as an intensive treatment when you need it.

150ml retails for £16 in the UK.
Check out www.redken.co.uk for more information

Let me know if you know of any other great products for dry hair.

Post written by Stacey Oakes. 
Pixiwoo Make-up Course Coordinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment