Friday, March 2, 2012

Real Techniques Stockists


I think everyone knows all the big stockists
Ulta (in store & online) -  US
Real Techniques (online) - US 
Boots in the UK (in store & online) - UK
Love-Makeup (international shipping), Victoria Health, Cocktail Cosmetics - UK

However, I know there are other independent stores (that I don't know) that are stocking them because you guys are kind enough to tweet me to let me know. I would like you to help me to build a list for all the people that can't find them in their countries.

So if you know of any other stockists (other than the ones listed above), it would be wonderful if you could leave a comment stating your country and where you found them.

Thank you for your help.

LIST SO FAR
Fred Meyer (store) - US
Amazon.com - US
Cloud10beauty
Iherb.com - International shipping to Europe, Australasia, North America, South America, Asia!!!!
Liverpool (store) - Mexico
Shins (Store) - Singapore
Beauty Chamber (online) - UK
Alledrogeria (online) - Poland
S A Hair Supplies (store & over phone (02) 9939-5042 ) - Australia
Remington store at C.C. Recreo in Sabana Grande -  Caracas, Venezuela

No comments:

Post a Comment