Monday, March 14, 2011

Nagoya Japan Tweed Bicycle Run [Part 2 of a Series]

Nagoya also had their inaugural Tweed Bicycle Run the same exact day as Osaka. My original intention was to post this for you in short order – just following my original post on Osaka’s Tweed Run that published on 3/9.

Nagoya Tweed Bicycle Run shared by RidingPretty
[photo via: crankee]

Fashion we wear, the choice in the bicycle we ride is how we define ourselves, to ourselves and others on the outside -- to me looking at these photos, the delight in the very personal expressions of each and every person in these photo lets me know there is a connection to something bigger here. Sheer, joyful inspiration comes to mind. I do not fear offering superficiality in these horrific times. Quite the opposite. I want to bring attention, love and support to the people of Japan in whatever small measure that I can.

PLEASE donate to the Red Cross...or any of the other organizations working tirelessly to bring relief. You can even donate through Paypal.com and they waive the transaction fees so your full donation goes to the organization.

Here is another organization whose message I like:

SAVE JAPAN
PRAY FOR US, STAY WITH US, ENGAGE WITH US


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment