Wednesday, March 23, 2011

13 Weeks Pregnant.

Finally, I have made it to 13 weeks. It seems like it has taken forever to get here. Ian and I couldn’t be happier.

Last week I had my 2nd scan, you might wonder why I have already had two scans? The reason being, I have miscarried twice.
I had an early scan just to check everything was going to plan. Thankfully on both scans all seem to be normal.

Having a scan just puts your mind at rest, Ian took a few hours from work to come with me to the Norfolk and Norwich hospital, Im very lucky that he likes to be really hands on and look after me.
Never have I been the sort of girl that needs looking after, in fact Sam and I are far from that, both the most independent girls you could meet, the complete opposite of our brothers that really need mothering but for some reason being pregnant has made me want to be protected and I enjoy nothing more than snuggling into Ian’s arms and letting the time pass......If only the next 6 months would hurry up, I have never been very patient.



I have been feeling so much better since I have reached 13 weeks, My sickness is still here but no where near as bad....Im so happy to be able to eat again!

Ian has said that he will do videos with me on PixiwooMadness So that we can keep you updated on how we are feeling and from a mans point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment