Monday, February 21, 2011

Tutorial...





I had my tutorial today and it went really well! It was my first tutorial since being back from London so I got to talk to Julie about my new concept! We talked about my new concept, my inspiration, where I am going to go with it and what kind of imagery I will use in my designs. It was said my new concept is very current and could work really well, but I have to make sure I get the use of imagery right! This week I need to look at other people work and see how I could mix imagery and I need to draw and really gather lots of imagery to work with as next week I want to start to come up with some designs as I need to start printing very soon!

The images here are just a select few images which can represent Britain! What reminds you of British Culture/London?

Image Sources: Various

No comments:

Post a Comment