Saturday, January 31, 2009

About / Contact





TWITTER
FACEBOOK
pinterest
instagram
CONTACT


Circa 2008 -- "RIDINGPRETTY BLOG HAS BEEN DEDICATED SINCE 2007 TO ALL THE GIRLS IN THE WORLD WHO WANT TO RIDE PRETTY ON A BICYCLE. HERE'S TO LIVING A BICYCLE LIFESTYLE!
HERE AT RIDINGPRETTY IT'S ALL ABOUT LIFESTYLE, EVERY DAY SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS BEING...SO ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE AND INSPIRING!"


Circa 2012 -- AS THIS BLOG HAS EVOLVED, TWEED RIDES HAVE BECOME EVER LARGER A TOPIC FOCUS HERE ON RIDINGPRETTY!
FEATURES: THE TWEED RIDE REPORT
FEATURES: TWEED RIDES, RUNS, RIDES & RELATED
FEATURES: DIY

IN ESSENCE RIDINGPRETTY IS A PERSONAL BLOG. I BLOG ABOUT VARYING TOPICS: USUALLY BICYCLE, LIFESTYLE, PHOTOGRAPHY, FASHION RELATED. WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY! The opinions expressed at or on this blog are personally all my own!

*****
NEW IN 2012!


Sponsorship / Advertising / Compensation
RidingPretty is open to sponsorship with brands whom will be of interest to RidingPretty as well as its readers. RidingPretty sponsorship / advertising / compensation may or may not affect what I choose to cover in my editorial coverage. Please email me for more info on how we might collaborate.


Personal Mail – I love it!
If you feel like sending me a postcard -- which I find just wonderful! -- you can send it to Shelly RidingPretty / PO Box 631 / Santa Cruz, CA 95061 / U.S.A


Product Reviews RidingPretty is interested in doing product reviews in 2012! I find it is a great way to test out new products and introduce them to my readers. Anything sent to me to review will have a “c/o” next to it. If the product does not fit or work well with my style I can't guarantee it will appear on the blog.



Giveaways
RidingPretty does not promote giveaways or short term promotions at this time.


Link Exchanges
RidingPretty does not participate in link exchanges or sell any text links on the blog. All links are editorially content related and hand chosen by myself and are based on my interests -- moment by moment, the most current things I’d love to experience or have for my own.


Privacy Policy / Copyright
RidingPretty will never sell or give anyones contact information inputted into this blog.



COPYRIGHT @ RIDINGPRETTY.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT CREDITING AND/OR RECEIVING PERMISSION FROM THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.


***
Thanks for your patience!
There are over 200 images (images older than July 2009) with broken links (image hosting service is down and/or out of business). SO -- Images are being sourced again and then reloaded onto a secure server over this next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment